Dwellings

Showing items 91 - 105 of 3223.

Add to Quick Collection   All 3223 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9126
Description: Close up view of the porch and doorway of the Michael Covert house on the north side of Queens Boulevard. The house is posted with advertisements for movies.
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8847
Description: Rear of the Michael Covert house on the north side of Queens Boulevard.
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29769
Description: Mueller House - White frame house on the north side of Queens Boulevard at 62nd Avenue, nearly opposite the Howard House (aka Samuel Coe House, aka Thompson House, aka Odekirk House, aka old Presbyter ... More
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings | Meadows
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25872
Description: Robinson House - Rear of the Robinson House from a distance south. Owned by: Robert Mack (?) 1852, J. Robinson 1860, Robinson 1891. Standing on the south side of old Queens Blvd. between 58th Ave. and ... More
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25880
Description: Robinson House - Located on the south side of the Queens Blvd. (aka Hoffman Ave., which was part of the old North Hempstead Plank Rd.), between Buskirk Place (58th Ave.) and Woodhaven Ave. (Woodhaven ... More
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8350
Description: Old number 58 Queens Boulevard.
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8221
Description: Red frame house. Image is very faded.
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8662
Description: Reinhart Eifert house. Site of the the house was paved over for the widening of Queens Boulevard.
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8687
Description: Remsen house. The house was later owned by Schroeder, the house was torn down in 1924.
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8388
Description: Remsen house. The house was later owned by Schroeder, the house was torn down in 1924. Print is faded.
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9339
Description: Rear view of the Squire farmhouse. Also known as the Colonel George W. Hunt house. House was torn down by 1924. Site is now part of Gerald McDonald Memorial Park. Print is faded.
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:7860
Description: Squire farmhouse. Also known as the Colonel George W. Hunt house. House was torn down by 1924. Site is now part of Gerald McDonald Memorial Park. Print is faded.
Date: February 8, 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29550
Description: Queens Boulevard - The widening of Queens Boulevard - Two houses moved back from the old south line of Queens Boulevard to the new wider edge. This is opposite "The Halfway House", east of Woodhaven B ... More
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:7979
Description: Remodelled house. Previously the Ascan Backus house. Print is very faded. The same house, prior to renovation, can be seen in ela-003980.
Date: February 8, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8226
Description: John E. Backus house. Also known as the Abram Whitson house. Print is faded.