Eugene L. Armbruster | Elmhurst (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 61 - 75 of 190.

Add to Quick Collection   All 190 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8825
Description: House on Justice Street. Payntar house. Built by Samuel Howard.
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8144
Description: House on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. Built circa 1800, the house was owned by Colonel Bernardus Bloom (date unknown) DJ Patten in 1852, Dr. H Holt in 1873 and Thompson in 1891. Image is faded.
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9253
Description: House on Justice Avenue. Owned by Abraham C. Rapelye in 1820, and by R.C. B. Boerum in 1873 and 1891. The house was taken down around 1937. View looking south west along Justice Avenue.
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9036
Description: House on Justice Avenue. Owned by Abraham C. Rapelye in 1820, and by R.C. B. Boerum in 1873 and 1891. The house was taken down around 1937.
Date: July, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8481
Description: House on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. Built circa 1800, the house was owned by Colonel Bernardus Bloom (date unknown) DJ Patten in 1852, Dr. H Holt in 1873 and Thompson in 1891.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8078
Description: Houses on Grand Avenue. Owned by Schnelling, Sheperd and Lansing in 1891. Print is faded.
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9251
Description: Houses on Grand Avenue. Owned by Schnelling, Sheperd and Lansing in 1891. A church steeple can be seen in the center distance. Print is faded.
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8717
Description: House on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. Built circa 1800, the house was owned by Colonel Bernardus Bloom (date unknown) DJ Patten in 1852, Dr. H Holt in 1873 and Thompson in 1891.
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8164
Description: Houses on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. The house on the far left was owned by Mrs. G.M. Malloy in 1873. The next house to the right was owned by Mrs. Howard. Teh white house with the flag pole wa ... More
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8563
Description: Houses on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. The white peaked roof house on the left was owned by Mrs. W. Cannon in 1873. The steeple of the First Presbyterian Church of Newtown can be seen in the dist ... More
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8280
Description: Houses on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. The flat roof house on the left was owned by Mrs. W. Cannon in 1873. The next house to the right, with the peaked roof, was owned by A.H., the next two by M ... More
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8207
Description: Houses on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. The two houses on the left were owned by Mrs. D.J.R. Jebens in 1873.
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8994
Description: Houses on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. The white peaked roof house on the left was owned by Mrs. W. Cannon in 1873.
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9234
Description: Houses on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. The house the left were owned by Peters in 1873. At least one of the houses to the right, was owned by Mrs. D.J.R. Jebens.
Date: March, 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8006
Description: Houses on Court Street, now Justice Avenue. The house on the left was owned by E. & A. Howard in 1873. Later occupied by Johnson. View looking west on Justice Avenue.