Flushing (New York, N.Y.) | Eugene L. Armbruster

Showing items 46 - 60 of 279.

Add to Quick Collection   All 279 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: May, 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9295
Description: Nicholl house. Later occupied by John Golden.
Date: 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9011
Description: The W. R. Prince house. The house was built by the Embree family, and was bought by Prince in 1828. The structure was razed in 1943. Hand drawn map of the location is on the back.
Date: May, 1936
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8781
Description: View looking south east from Northern Boulevard of the west side of Prince Street. The Brown shingled house on the left was owned by Lowerree in 1873, and the adjoining white house was owned by Quarte ... More
Date: 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9005
Description: Robert E. Peck house. Sign on the left advertises J.J. McDermott, Licensed Plumbing & Heating.
Date: May, 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8162
Description: Unidentified house in Bayside.
Date: 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:7901
Description: Weeks house. The house is mostly obscured by trees. Print is faded.
Date: 1932
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9302
Description: Long distance view of the C. Eiseman house.
Date: 1930
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8259
Description: First Methodist Church of Flushing.
Date: 1927
Subject: Fire stations
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8843
Description: Firehouse of Engine Co. 272. Later an EMS station.
Date: March, 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8507
Description: First Presbyterian Church.
Date: 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8927
Description: Flushing High School
Date: April, 1927
Subject: Pumping stations
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9259
Description: Flushing Pumping Station, also called College Point Waterworks and Reservoir.
Date: 1927
Subject: Railroad bridges
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8338
Description: Interborough Rapid Transit subway bridge over Flushing Creek.
Date: 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9276
Description: Mrs E.V.D. Cox house. Upper right corner is torn off and missing.
Add  P.S. 22
Date: 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8362
Description: P.S. 22Q. Building was demolished and replaced around 1968.