Showing items 46 - 60 of 2491.

Add to Quick Collection   All 2491 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: March 9, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8546
Description: Unidentified house.
Date: March 9, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8959
Description: View looking northward from the Flushing Bridge.
Date: March 9, 1927
Subject: Pumping stations
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8989
Description: Waterworks Pumping Station at Baisley Pond Park.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Fuelwood
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8487
Description: Andrew Kaim woodyard.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Fuelwood
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8632
Description: Andrew Kaim woodyard.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Storefronts
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8882
Description: B. Beckhards Small Boat and Outboard Motor Sales and Service business seen from Flushing Bridge.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8001
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9054
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8149
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9384
Description: North on Bowne Street. Congregational Church is on the left.
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8504
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8764
Description: Derelict house on Kissena Boulevard. The letters K.K.K. are painted on the exterior wall by the front door.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8786
Description: Dr. James MacDonald residence. Dr. MacDonald ran Sanford Hall. The residence was on the site of former county clerk Jeremiah Vanderbilt's house.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8171
Description: First Methodist Episcopal Church.
Date: June 8, 1927
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29867
Description: Flushing Bay - View of boats in Flushing Bay from the embankment near Ditmars Blvd. close to Northern Boulevard, June 8, 1927.