Eugene L. Armbruster | Queens (New York, N.Y.) | Newtown (Queens County, N.Y.)

Showing items 31 - 45 of 526.

Add to Quick Collection   All 526 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25641
Description: Claremont Terrace - Samuel Lord House on the south side of the present Macnish St. between Elmhurst Ave. and Whitney Ave. A carriage drive led from Broadway. The house was set back from Broadway on a ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25716
Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Mill Creek (Horse Brook)on the west side Colonial Ave. (Old Mill Rd.), between Van Doren St. and Waldron St. The house was built in 1655 by Robert Coe, ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25606
Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - West side of Colonial Ave. between Waldron St. and Van Doren St. (Long Island Expressway interchange today). Built around 1655, on Horse Brook (aka Mill ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Dwellings | Meadows
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25605
Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Far left in the distance is the John Coe House, built around 1654-55, and demolished in September 1930. Mill Creek House (aka Horse Brook) was on the we ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Buildings | Hotels
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25662
Description: De La Corte Inn (Della Corte Inn) - On Mill Creek, on the east side of Colonial Ave. between the present Waldron St. and Van Doren St. (part of the Long Island Expressway interchange today). John Heeg ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25635
Description: Dr. F. Booth House - On the north side St. James Ave. east of Broadway. It was still standing in May 1929.
Date: February 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26039
Description: Halsey Street - looking northeast up Halsey St. (formerly Margaretta St.) to Wyckoff Ave. from a point near the LIRR Bushwick Branch crossing. On the right side of the road was Elk Park (old Picnic Gr ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Buildings | Hotels
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26061
Description: Heckmann's Halfway House - the "new" section of the halfway house, abandoned, with its porch removed and wagon sheds gone, also gone is the "old" halfway house which was just left (west) of this build ... More
Date: February 1924
Subject: Dwellings | Buildings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25931
Description: J.H. Faber House - Located at old no. 1708 Metropolitan Ave. at the SE corner of 65th Place, opposite Mt. Olivet Crescent (which by the 1950's was a gas station). Faber also built the shop building to ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25772
Description: Jeremiah Casey House - His second residence, showing a view of the east gable end and front (south facade), at old no. 63 Queens Blvd., north side, opposite Laconia Ave. (56th Avenue).
Date: January 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26007
Description: John Henry Rathjen House - North side of Cypress Ave. between Summerfield St. and Decatur St. on the site of 1079 and 1081 Cypress Ave. At one time the house had Dutch half doors, it has since been to ... More
Date: February 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26011
Description: Lutheran Cemetery - Now All Faiths Cemetery. View at west end, south of Metropolitan Ave. the old frame office and bell tower on the north side of Metropolitan Ave. was razed circa 1927-28 and a new s ... More
Date: February 1924
Subject: Dwellings | Buildings | Roads
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25934
Description: Metropolitan Avenue - Looking east from a point west of 65th St. toward the north side of Metropolitan Ave. On the far left are steps to the Mager House (now the Hess-Miller Funeral Home, at 64-19 Met ... More
Date: 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25621
Description: Moore House - NW corner plot at Broadway and Shell Road (later Laurel Hill Blvd., now 45th Ave.). Center section with two dormer windows is the oldest part of the house, dating back to 1666 (1663?). T ... More
Date: 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25647
Description: Moore House - looking south along Broadway from Britton Ave., showing the barns and outbuildings behind the house. The oldest portion of the house was built by Capt. Samuel Moore, Son of Rev. John Moo ... More