Flushing (New York, N.Y.) | Eugene L. Armbruster

Showing items 31 - 45 of 279.

Add to Quick Collection   All 279 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: March 23, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8522
Description: House on Vleigh Road. Parental School is in the background.
Date: March 23, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8429
Description: House on the east side of Kissena Boulevard. The house has since been demolished and the land is part of a playground.
Date: March 23, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8906
Description: Houses at Head of the Vleigh Road.
Date: March 23, 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8493
Description: New York Parental School buildings.
Date: March 23, 1927
Subject: Country clubs
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9015
Description: Pomonok Country Club.
Date: March 23, 1927
Subject: Rivers
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9002
Description: Stream west of Parsons Boulevard.
Date: May, 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8871
Description: Abraham Bell house.
Date: 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8077
Description: Abraham Bell house.
Date: May, 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8204
Description: Barn on the Cornell property. Occupied by Edward D. Appleton. Print is faded.
Date: May 1936
Subject: Foundations
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8744
Description: Foundation of the old Prince Cocoonery.
Date: May, 1936
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9117
Description: View down Hamilton Street from Northern Boulevard. Ebenezer Baptist Church, built in 1919, on the left. George Poples brick slaughterhouse can be seen in the center.
Date: May, 1936
Subject: Dwellings | Storefronts
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8899
Description: Dr. JK Merritt house. Later owned by Dr. Foster J. Maynard. Storefronts for Flushing Cycle Shop, Tanenbaums Auto Supply, a Barber Shop, a Sign Shop, and a paint shop can be seen.
Date: May, 1936
Subject: Dwellings | Advertising
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8342
Description: Rear view of the former Dr. JK Merritt house. Late owned by Dr. Foster J. Maynard, Signs for Tanenbaums Auto Supply Co. and Mr. Halleran for Real Estate Counsel can be seen.
Date: 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8306
Description: Rear view of Jordon Wright House. Later owned by Thomas S. Wright in 1896 and Charles Wright in 1936.
Date: May, 1936
Subject: Bakeries
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8177
Description: View of old Lawrence Street, from Lawrence St. Sheffield Farms Dairy at far left in the background. Dugan Brothers bakery garage can be seen on the right.