Flushing (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 31 - 45 of 2300.

Add to Quick Collection   All 2300 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Storefronts
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8882
Description: B. Beckhards Small Boat and Outboard Motor Sales and Service business seen from Flushing Bridge.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8149
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8001
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9054
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9384
Description: North on Bowne Street. Congregational Church is on the left.
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8504
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8764
Description: Derelict house on Kissena Boulevard. The letters K.K.K. are painted on the exterior wall by the front door.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8786
Description: Dr. James MacDonald residence. Dr. MacDonald ran Sanford Hall. The residence was on the site of former county clerk Jeremiah Vanderbilt's house.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8171
Description: First Methodist Episcopal Church.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Fuel tanks
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9196
Description: Gas tanks off Lawrence Street at Flushing Creek. Possibly Tisdale Lumber Company.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9322
Description: Houses along the east side of Bowne Street, from Sanford Avenue.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:7999
Description: Houses on the east side of Kissena Boulevard, north of Franklin Avenue.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8855
Description: Jaggar house. Also known as the Hinman house.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9231
Description: Loyal Order of Moose lodge 1468. The former Kyle Institute is on the right.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8609
Description: Macdonald House. Also known as the Wright house.