Eugene L. Armbruster | Queens (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 2041 - 2055 of 2074.

Add to Quick Collection   All 2074 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: February 11, 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25870
Description: Elmhurst - View looking north from Queens Blvd. at a point 100 feet east of 57th Ave. over the Horse Creek Meadows (Newtown Field) to Justice Ave. and the newly built up area of Elmhurst. Far in the d ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26004
Description: Heckmann's Halfway House - View of the east side of the "new" halfway house on its old site, on the north site of Queens Blvd. opposite Eliot Ave., abandoned, with its porch removed and wagon sheds go ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Subject: Dwellings | Roads
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25853
Description: Hoffman Drive - View of the Old Road (old Hoffman Ave., now known as Hoffman Drive, which was for a time part of the north Hempstead Plank Rd. from Maspeth) looking west from Woodhaven Blvd. The house ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25830
Description: Hoffman Drive - Two houses on the north side of the Old Road (aka Old Plank Road, now Hoffman Drive) opposite the Robinson House, facing 58th Ave. On the left is Palmer House (1860, 1873, 1891), on th ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Subject: Dwellings | Roads
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25836
Description: Queens Boulevard - Rear of the Plane House (on the left) and the Palmer House (in Center) as seen from Queens Blvd. The houses stood on the north side of Hoffman Drive (Old Hoffman Ave., also at once ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26073
Description: Queens Boulevard - View of the south side of Queens Blvd. west of Eliot Ave., the house in the foreground is a Wirsching House, and was removed for Boulevard widening.
Date: February 11, 1924
Subject: Dwellings | Roads
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25812
Description: Queens Boulevard - Looking west toward old no. 100 Queens Blvd. south side, in the roadbed of 57th Road, before the widening of Queens Blvd. Just behind the billboard the Glover-Bretonniere [Bretonier ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Subject: Buildings | Storefronts | Roads
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25971
Description: Queens Boulevard - View of the north side of Queens Blvd. before widening, near 57th Road. The two identical houses are Old No. 79 (left) with adjoined "Stewart's Blacksmith Shop and Old No. 85 (right ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Subject: Buildings | Storefronts | Roads
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25949
Description: Queens Boulevard - houses on north side of Queens Blvd. near 57th Ave. before street widening. Two identical houses are old no. 79 (left) with the adjoined "Stewart's Blacksmith Shop", and Old no. 85 ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Subject: Dwellings | Roads
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26033
Description: Queens Boulevard - view of the north side of Queens Blvd. looking west, from a point east of Eliot Ave. At left in the background is Heckmann's Halfway House before it was moved. The House right of ce ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Subject: Roads
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8562
Description: View along the north side of Queens Boulevard. The road is being raised to grade before widening. A disposal plant with smokestack is on the right.
Date: June 10, 1927
Subject: Waterfronts
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:7867
Description: Boats on the shore at the foot of Old House Landing Road.
Date: June 10, 1927
Subject: Billboards
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8742
Description: Billboard advertisement for Browvale Hills development complex.
Date: June 10, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9123
Description: Browvale Homes Corp. office.
Date: June 10, 1927
Subject: Cemeteries
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9301
Description: Girl standing in the cemetery known as the Indian Cemetery in Little Neck. In 1931 remains were moved to the cemetery of Zion Episcopal Church in Douglaston. Print is faded.