Eugene L. Armbruster | Queens (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 1981 - 1995 of 2074.

Add to Quick Collection   All 2074 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: April 13, 1927
Subject: Standpipes
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9007
Description: Water stand pipe on Parsons Boulevard.
Date: April 13, 1927
Subject: Streets
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9321
Description: Street scene at the north end of Union Street, where it turns toward Parsons Boulevard.
Date: April 13, 1927
Subject: Country clubs
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9172
Description: The Old Country Club in Flushing.
Date: April 13, 1927
Subject: Waterfronts
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9337
Description: View looking toward Whitestone waterfront.
Date: April 13, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8818
Description: Viola Van Nostrand Woodruff house. Sign in front states" The home of Salted Nuts." Mrs Woodruff began her peanut business in 1913.
Date: April 13, 1927
Subject: Greenhouses
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8811
Description: View of the west side of Parsons Boulevard. Whitestone Waterworks can be seen on the left. The greenhouses of Dupuy Florist can be seen in the center.
Date: April 13, 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8555
Description: Whitestone Branch of the Queens Borough Public Library. An upholstery shop is next door and a horse and cart stand out front.
Date: April 12, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8934
Description: All Saints Episcopal Church. Built in 1891-1893.
Date: April 12, 1927
Subject: Rivers
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8319
Description: View along Alley Creek looking north, form the Northern Boulevard Bridge.
Date: April 12, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8569
Description: View looking south on Little Neck Parkway, from near Northern Boulevard. The Community Church of Little Neck can be seen on the right.
Date: April 12, 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8146
Description: Real estate office advertising "Broadway - Flushing East, Addition Number 1".
Date: April 12, 1927
Subject: Fire stations
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8724
Description: Firehouse of Active Hook, Ladder & Hose Co. No. 1. Established in 1903.
Date: April 12, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8761
Description: Frederic Storm house. Known as Hillbright, built in 1893. Destroyed by fire in 1931.
Date: April 12, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8015
Description: Hope Hall, previously the Willets house. Built by Isaac Van Alst Payntar in 1868.
Date: April 12, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8820
Description: Large house on 42nd Avenue.