Flushing (New York, N.Y.) | Eugene L. Armbruster

Showing items 166 - 180 of 279.

Add to Quick Collection   All 279 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8730
Description: Former 107 and 109 Broadway. The large house in the center was that of Doctor Vedder, later Doctor W. Badger. Signs on the building advertize the real estate and insurance office of T.J. Burnett and p ... More
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8712
Description: C.W. Copp's Shop. Old painted sign on the front of the building reads: "Tindale Cabinet Co. Music Cabinets. Salesroom 8 East 34th St."
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8918
Description: Captain John Aspinwall house. Later owned by his son in law, Colonel Richard Platt. The house was built in 1760.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:7875
Description: Captain John Aspinwall house. Later owned by his son in law, Colonel Richard Platt. The house was built in 1760.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8228
Description: Captain John Aspinwall house. Later owned by his son in law, Colonel Richard Platt. The house was built in 1760.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8485
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8052
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9026
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9033
Description: Craig house at 108 Lincoln Avenue. Print is faded.
Date: 1922
Subject: Stables
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8869
Description: David Jones Livery Stable, later a tailor and cleaner.
Date: 1922
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8947
Description: Photo of a hand drawn illustration depicting the Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9334
Description: Photo of a hand drawn illustration depicting the Duryea house, also known as the Johannes Sprong house. The stone and shingle house was built in 1662.
Date: 1922
Subject: Storefronts
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8026
Description: Storefronts on Broadway. The large building in the center is the former Farrington Hall. Signs on the exterior advertize auto supplies.
Date: 1922
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8702
Description: First Congregational Church, built 1856. The building was destroyed by fire in 1970.
Date: 1922
Subject: Bays
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8976
Description: Unknown location, possibly Flushing Bay.