Eugene L. Armbruster | Queens (New York, N.Y.) | Newtown (Queens County, N.Y.)

Showing items 136 - 150 of 526.

Add to Quick Collection   All 526 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: April 1923
Subject: Dwellings | Roads
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25895
Description: Dry Harbor Road - View looking north along Dry Harbor Rd. The land on the left (west) side is now in Juniper Valley Park. Nearest House, opposite 63-53 Dry Harbor Rd., was owned by Wright 1873, then M ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25622
Description: Elmhurst Avenue - Yellow house with white trim at old No. 23 Elmhurst Ave. (formerly Flushing Ave.), north side, a block east of Broadway, opposite Ketcham Place.
Date: March 1923
Subject: Dwellings | Factories
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26058
Description: Flushing Avenue - S. Hebbard House (in 1852) on the west side Flushing Ave. north of Metropolitan Ave., just south of 53rd St. It was owned by Andrew Hutty Prior to 1849, S. Hebbard 1852, George H. Hu ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26091
Description: Flushing Avenue - Two houses on the east side of Flushing Ave. between Metropolitan Ave. and 53rd St. one of these was the C.C. Lyon House and Post Office, 1860. Photo taken March 1923.
Date: March 1923
Subject: Dwellings | Buildings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26069
Description: Flushing Avenue - S. Hebbard House (in 1852) on the west side Flushing Ave. north of Metropolitan Ave., just south of 53rd St. It was owned by Andrew Hutty Prior to 1849, S. Hebbard 1852, George H. Hu ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26076
Description: Flushing Avenue - View of Flushing Ave. near Metropolitan Ave. from across Troutman St. Large house with the cupola was built by George Todd, the Publisher & Postmaster circa 1890. Photo taken May 192 ... More
Date: May 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25710
Description: Flushing Meadows - Looking east along Strong's Causeway to the bridge over Flushing Creek. William Geyer's Saloon is on the right in the distance. Note the trolley of the Flushing-Ridgewood Line cross ... More
Date: May 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25784
Description: Flushing Meadows - View of Flushing Meadows from Strong's Causeway at about Colonial Ave. (formerly Old Mill Road), a mountain of rubbish fills the sky. Photo taken May 1923.
Date: May 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25782
Description: Flushing Meadows - Rubbish being burned on the Meadows east of 111st St. at 55th Ave. Photo taken May 1923.
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25731
Description: Flushing Meadows - looking north along the line of 111st St. from 47th Ave. to the LIRR and the garbage filled Meadows. Photo taken May 1923. [upper left corner missing]
Date: May 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25704
Description: Flushing Meadows - View south along 111st St. across the LIRR tracks from 44th Ave. south of the rail road. 111st St. was the final street in Corona, beyond which the Meadows began. At this time (May ... More
Date: May 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25796
Description: Flushing Meadows - Looking north east from Strong's Causeway (now Long Island Expressway) at Colonial Ave. (formerly Old Mill Rd.) at Mounds of Burning Rubbish. The appearance of this area remained th ... More
Date: April 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25781
Description: Flushing Meadows - View from Corona Ave. and the former Colonial Ave. looking east along Strong's Causeway, the bridge is out of sight at the right. Mountains of garbage and trash are being created by ... More
Date: May 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25776
Description: Flushing Meadows-Corona Park - View of Flushing Meadows, looking NE from 114th St. at Roosevelt Ave. Trolley track of the New York & Queens County Railway on Roosevelt Ave. is visible in the foregroun ... More
Date: May 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25744
Description: Flushing Meadows - Looking W by NW from Strong's Causeway in the vicinity of Colonial Ave. (formerly Old Mill Road). 111st St. is on the high ground at the left, the fenced enclosure and shacks stand ... More