Eugene L. Armbruster | Elmhurst (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 106 - 120 of 190.

Add to Quick Collection   All 190 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25882
Description: Reichert House - Philip Reichert (1891). East side of Woodhaven Blvd. (former Trotting Course Lane), about in the middle of the road bed of present Wetherole St.
Date: July 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25815
Description: Robinson House - On the south side of the Old Road (Old Queens Blvd.) between Buskirk Place (58th Ave.) and 59th Ave. The house is considerably set back from the road.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25698
Description: Vietor House - aka Woodward House. Close up of 18th Century north wing at the NE corner of Broadway & Elmhurst Ave. (Old Flushing Ave.) The land was in the Woodward Family since 1666; the original hou ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25674
Description: Vietor House - aka Woodward House. Close-up of 18th Century north wing. NE corner Broadway & Old Flushing Ave. (now Elmhurst Ave.). The Woodward's were on this land since 1666, it became Vietor House ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25834
Description: Walter House - M. Walter House (in 1873), later was Fred Walter House. A yellow house on north side of Caldwell Ave., it became 77-41 Caldwell Ave. (was still standing in 1960).
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25658
Description: William Walker House - South side of Elmhurst Ave., opposite old no. 23 Elmhurst Ave. a block north of Broadway.
Date: April 1923
Subject: Dwellings | Automobiles
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25938
Description: Wirsching House - The Joseph Wirsching House at its original site on the north side of Queens Blvd. opposite old Woodhaven Ave. (Woodhaven Blvd.), Horse Brook Meadow was behind these houses. Wirsching ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26020
Description: Wirsching House - Joseph Wirsching House on the left on the north side of the old, narrow Queens Blvd. opposite Woodhaven Ave. In the foreground is a "Gasoline" sign. Wirsching built this house as his ... More
Date: January, 1923
Subject: Church buildings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8272
Description: The old Newtown Presbyterian Church. The church burned on October 14, 1928, and was gone by May 1929. Image is faded.
Date: January, 1923
Subject: Church buildings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9318
Description: The old Newtown Presbyterian Church. The church burned on October 14, 1928, and was gone by May 1929. Image is faded.
Date: January, 1923
Subject: Church buildings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9142
Description: North east corner of Queens Boulevard. The old Newtown Presbyterian Church, on the right, burned on October 14, 1928, and was gone by May 1929.
Date: 1923
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8150
Description: Dutch Reformed Church and Parish Hall, side view. Now Reformed Dutch Church of Newtown. Built on a plot donated April 3, 1733 by Abraham Riker and his brother-in-law Petrus Rapelye. The first edifice ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8410
Description: Photograph of a drawing of the Samuel Renne house. In August 1776, the house served as British General William Howe's headquarters.
Date: 1923
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8033
Description: St. James Episcopal Church, rear view. The church later moved to 84-07 Broadway. The building was still standing in 2014.
Date: 1923
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:7974
Description: St. James Episcopal Church, rear view. The church later moved to 84-07 Broadway. The building was still standing in 2014.