Ruined buildings | Eugene L. Armbruster

Showing items 1 - 15 of 18.

Add to Quick Collection   All 18 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: April 1925
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29816
Description: Daniel Rapelye House - The house abandoned and empty in 1925, "Baby Ruth" signs and posters are plastered on the building. The shingled house was on the south side of Poor Bowery Road, north of Northe ... More
Date: 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29807
Description: Thomas Fish House and Store - Photograph of the abandoned main dwelling, the store was in adjacent building. Located on the SW corner of 37th Avenue (Shell Road) and Warren Street. Thomas Fish ca. 180 ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Barns | Ruined buildings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29549
Description: Charles P. Leverich Barns - Damaged barns of the H. S. Leverich House, located north of Elmhurst Avenue in the vicinity of 93rd Street.
Date: March 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29691
Description: Peter Debevoise House - The remains of the ancient Peter Debevoise House, just razed, the barn had not yet been demolished. It was located on the west side of Cypress Hills Street ("old" Fresh Pond Ro ... More
Date: March 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29664
Description: Robert Morrell House - The remains of the old Robert Morrell Homestead on the north side of Juniper Valley Rd. between Juniper Ave. (69th St.) and Mrs. Morrell's House (current 71st Street). The house ... More
Date: October 1, 1925
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29528
Description: Daniel Rapelye House - The house abandoned and empty in 1925, "Baby Ruth" signs and posters are plastered on the building. The shingled house was on the south side of Poor Bowery Road, north of Northe ... More
Date: October 1, 1925
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29801
Description: Daniel Rapelye House - Double exposure interior photograph taken inside the abandoned empty D. Rapelye House, on October 1, 1925. The shingled house was on the south side of Poor Bowery Road, north of ... More
Date: October 1, 1925
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29642
Description: Daniel Rapelye House - Interior photograph taken Oct. 1, 1925 inside the abandoned empty D. Rapelye House, to the left of the window opening there appears to be a fireplace opening. The shingled house ... More
Date: October 1, 1925
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29559
Description: Daniel Rapelye House - Photo taken Oct. 1, 1925 from inside the abandoned empty D. Rapelye House, looking out a window opening at new houses and apartment buildings being erected on the arm. The shing ... More
Date: October 1, 1925
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29720
Description: Daniel Rapelye House - Interior photograph taken Oct. 1, 1925 inside the abandoned empty D. Rapelye House, it shows damaged plaster where doors, frames, moldings, etc. were ripped out. The shingled ho ... More
Date: October 11, 1930
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25727
Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Foundations of the house on west side of Colonial Ave. (formerly North Hempstead Turnpike, aka Old Mill Rd.), between Van Doren St. and Waldron St. The ... More
Date: October 11, 1930
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25719
Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Foundations of the house on west side of Old Mill Road (Colonial Ave.) between Van Doren St. and Waldron St. The house, built in 1655 by Judge Robert Co ... More
Date: October 11, 1930
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25763
Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Foundations of the house on west side of Old Mill Road (Colonial Ave.) between Van Doren St. and Waldron St. The house, built in 1655 by Judge Robert Co ... More
Date: October 11, 1930
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25709
Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Foundations of the house on west side of Colonial Ave. (formerly North Hempstead Turnpike, aka Old Mill Rd.) between Waldron St. and Van Doren St. The h ... More
Date: October 11, 1930
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25715
Description: Coe's House (aka Coe's Mill, aka Titus House) - Foundations of the house on west side of Old Mill Rd. (Colonial Ave.) between Van Doren St. and Waldron St. The house, built in 1655 by Judge Robert Coe ... More