Railroad bridges | Long Island Rail Road | Railroad stations

Showing items 1 - 3 of 3.

Add to Quick Collection   All 3 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Authors: William J. Rugen
Date: February 28, 1931
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9578
Description: Originally named Rockaway Junction, the Hillside station house is seen here after the 1930 track elevation. The station was constructed in 1911, and closed in 1966.
Authors: William J. Rugen
Date: ca. late 1800s
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:10317
Description: A view of the Amityville railroad station, at right. From 1890 to 1919, it was a stop for the Huntington Railroad cross-island trolley line, which included a bridge over the tracks, seen here in the f ... More
Authors: William J. Rugen
Date: December 16, 1929
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9618
Description: A view looking west from the railroad tracks at the platforms of the Union Hall Street station, with the 160th Street railroad bridge seen in the background.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last