Hotels | Eugene L. Armbruster

Showing items 1 - 15 of 62.

Add to Quick Collection   All 62 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: February 8, 1924
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8219
Description: John Rauscher's Hotel. The building was demolished for the widening of Queens Boulevard.
Date: March 4, 1927
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8681
Description: Starrs Hotel.
Date: June 3, 1927
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white prints; black and white negatives; digital images
Identifier: aql:8773
Description: Queens County Hotel. B. Knauth, Proprietor, established in 1875.
Date: January 1924
Subject: Dwellings | Hotels
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29495
Description: Former Mount Olivet Hotel - Was located on the west side of Mt. Olivet Crescent (formerly Olivet Ave.), south of 62nd Avenue (Evelin Ave.). Built by Charles Dlouhy in 1897; later owned by Welz & Zerwe ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9225
Description: Miller's Hotel. sign on the front states "34th St. Ferry Storage Warehouse." Print is badly faded.
Date: 1924
Subject: Buildings | Hotels
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25662
Description: De La Corte Inn (Della Corte Inn) - On Mill Creek, on the east side of Colonial Ave. between the present Waldron St. and Van Doren St. (part of the Long Island Expressway interchange today). John Heeg ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Buildings | Hotels
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26061
Description: Heckmann's Halfway House - the "new" section of the halfway house, abandoned, with its porch removed and wagon sheds gone, also gone is the "old" halfway house which was just left (west) of this build ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8757
Description: Ben Lane's hotel. Later George Barb's hotel. A sign above the entrance advertizes "Lunch Room Restaurant."
Date: 1923
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8827
Description: Ben Lane's hotel. Later George Barb's hotel. View of the southside of Jamaica Avenue, looking west.
Date: 1923
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9154
Description: Celtic Park Hotel and Pavilion.
Date: 1923
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8980
Description: Charles Belz's Inn.
Date: 1923
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8076
Description: Charles Belz's Inn.
Date: 1923
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9102
Description: East End Hotel. Owned by Charles Neuppert. Signs advertize Trommers Malt Brew.
Date: May 1923
Subject: Dwellings | Hotels
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:29616
Description: Elbert Luyster House - (aka Gus Bushatzkes Terminal Hotel) Located at the North Beach Trolley Terminal. Pre-Revolutionary house of the Luyster Family, north of old Bowery Bay Road and east of the Rike ... More
Date: October 1923
Subject: Buildings | Hotels
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25818
Description: Albert Inn - NE corner Union Turnpike and Metropolitan Ave. Close-up of front facade from the NW side of Union Turnpike. Earlier it was know as Autenrieth Hotel. It was built by Becker, son-in-law of ... More