Dwellings | Suffolk County (N.Y.) | Historic buildings

Showing items 1 - 6 of 6.

Add to Quick Collection   All 6 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: July 4, 1965
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:32488
Description: This view across the lawn shows the main house at the former William Floyd estate. The estate is to be included as part of the Fire Island National Seashore.
Date: September 1953
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:33002
Description: The Benjamin Thompson House on North Country Road. The photo appeared with a series of articles about George Washington's 1790 visit to Long Island.
Date: September 1953
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:33076
Description: The former Roe Tavern, now a private home, where George Washington stayed during his 1790 visit to Long Island. The photo appeared with a series of articles about Washington's visit.
Date: 1935
Type: black and white print; digital images
Identifier: aql:12815
Description: Hillwood. The Edward F. Hutton and Marjorie Merriweather Post house. Later sold to Long Island University as the Marjorie Merriweather Post Estate. The campus was later renamed after her father, C.W. ... More
Date: 1935
Type: black and white print; digital images
Identifier: aql:12887
Description: The Manor of St. George, originally owned by William "Tangier" Smith.
Language: English
Identifier: aql:17
Description: The Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs (6,950 photographs and drawings, ca. 1895-1936) consist of Mr. Armbruster’s photographs and drawings of Long Island’s historic buildings (house, churches ... More
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last