Dwellings | Flushing (New York, N.Y.) | Eugene L. Armbruster

Showing items 1 - 15 of 153.

Add to Quick Collection   All 153 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8001
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8149
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9054
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8504
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8764
Description: Derelict house on Kissena Boulevard. The letters K.K.K. are painted on the exterior wall by the front door.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8786
Description: Dr. James MacDonald residence. Dr. MacDonald ran Sanford Hall. The residence was on the site of former county clerk Jeremiah Vanderbilt's house.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9322
Description: Houses along the east side of Bowne Street, from Sanford Avenue.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:7999
Description: Houses on the east side of Kissena Boulevard, north of Franklin Avenue.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8855
Description: Jaggar house. Also known as the Hinman house.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8609
Description: Macdonald House. Also known as the Wright house.
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9176
Description: Texido-Bach House. Built by Manuel Texido, later own by L Bradford Prince and later still, by Philip Bach.
Date: April 6, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8025
Description: New houses being built east of Flushing Cemetery.
Date: March 31, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8716
Description: Large house on Black Stump Road.
Date: March 23, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8522
Description: House on Vleigh Road. Parental School is in the background.
Date: March 23, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8429
Description: House on the east side of Kissena Boulevard. The house has since been demolished and the land is part of a playground.