Billboards | Newtown (Queens County, N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 7 of 7.

Add to Quick Collection   All 7 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1923
Subject: Buildings | Billboards
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25629
Description: Broadway - Looking south along Broadway from Dongan Ave. to St. James Ave. Because of subway construction all buildings were gone by Oct. 1930. Billboard for Loews Astoria Theatre advertises "The Four ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26075
Description: Cooper Avenue - looking SW along Cooper Ave. House at right is 60-11 Cooper Ave. The next small house is at the current 60-09 Cooper Ave., then the large peak roof house is the old No. 29 Cooper Ave., ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Hotels | Billboards
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26103
Description: Heckmann's Halfway House - View of both the old and new halfway house on the north side of old Queens Blvd. opposite Eliot Ave. This view is looking west with the old structure at the west end. George ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings | Roads | Billboards
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25937
Description: Leibrock House - looking south along Woodhaven Ave. (Trotting Course Lane) from a point just north of Cooper Ave. The H. Leibrock house opposite Cooper Ave. was on the east side of Trotting Course Lan ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings | Billboards
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25677
Description: Queens Boulevard - "Little Yellow Shingled House just east of Hugh O'Reilly's Hotel" on the north side of Queens Blvd. near Greenpoint Ave. (Roosevelt Ave). Owned by Mrs. Cameron in 1873(?), the house ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26110
Description: Heckmann's Halfway House - The old and new halfway house on the north side of old Queens Blvd. opposite Eliot Ave., about 300 feet east of Woodhaven Blvd. George Heckmann operated the old part from 18 ... More
Date: February 11, 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26073
Description: Queens Boulevard - View of the south side of Queens Blvd. west of Eliot Ave., the house in the foreground is a Wirsching House, and was removed for Boulevard widening.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last