Eugene L. Armbruster | Bars (Drinking establishments) | Newtown (Queens County, N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 15 of 15.

Add to Quick Collection   All 15 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25759
Description: Augustus Bretoniere House - [other spellings: Bretonnier, Brettoniere] aka Dr. J. Glover House. Built in the 1850's (house on the left), and located at old no. 74 Queens Blvd., SW corner of 57th Ave., ... More
Date: April 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26051
Description: Hofmann House Park - Opened in 1902 by Sebastian Hofmann it was a hotel, saloon, and picnic park on the corner of Cooper Ave. and Lafayette Ave. (now 69th Place. The building was later extensively rem ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26003
Description: Leibinger & Oehm Brewery - Former Leibinger & Oehm Brewery office and saloon building, Wyckoff Ave. at the corner Weirfield St. View with remodeling almost completed (see image no.ela-004575 for "befo ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26024
Description: Leibinger & Oehm Brewery - Former Leibinger & Oehm Brewery office and saloon building, Wyckoff Ave. Corner Weirfield St. (view from Wyckoff Ave. look NE toward Weirfield St.). This photo shows a recen ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26126
Description: Wyckoff House - House of Nicholas Wyckoff of Dry Harbor (not Nicholas Wyckoff of Bushwick). The house was built late 18th Century, the part on right added later for a hotel & manufacturing use. Locate ... More
Date: April 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26086
Description: Wyckoff House - Current address 74-02 through 74-10 Cooper Ave., on the SW corner of 74th St. The front section with the porch was built late 18th Century, and was the home of Nicholas Wyckoff of Dry ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26127
Description: Wyckoff House - The peak roofed section with porch on the left (north) was the home of Nicholas Wyckoff of Dry Harbor (not Nicholas Wyckoff of Bushwick). It was built late 18th Century, the part on ri ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25773
Description: Augustus Bretoniere House - [other spellings: Bretonnier, Brettoniere] or Dr. J. Glover House. Old addresses no. 70 (right) and 74 (left) Queens Blvd., on the SW corner of Caldwell Ave. (57th Ave.). N ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26055
Description: Brugel's Corner - On the east side of Weirfield Street at the LIRR crossing (Old Manhattan Beach RR), between Wyckoff Ave. and Irving Ave. John F. Brugel operated the saloon and hotel at the turn of t ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26080
Description: Elk Park Hotel - Corner Wyckoff Ave. and Halsey St. Christian Homeyer built this building in 1898, it was later owned by his son John Homeyer. It was burned in a fire April 1930 while being used as wa ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26110
Description: Heckmann's Halfway House - The old and new halfway house on the north side of old Queens Blvd. opposite Eliot Ave., about 300 feet east of Woodhaven Blvd. George Heckmann operated the old part from 18 ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26112
Description: Jacob Schleider's Saloon - aka Offerman's Cafe, also operated by William Keimig and others. Old address was 1476 Flushing Ave., new address 1902 Flushing Ave. (or 151 Woodward Ave.) at the corner of W ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26122
Description: Jacob Schleider's Saloon - aka Offerman's Cafe, aka William Keimig's Saloon. Old address was 1476 Flushing Ave., new address 1902 Flushing Ave. (or 151 Woodward Ave.) at the corner of Woodward Ave., w ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26030
Description: Jacob Schleider's Saloon - aka Offerman's Cafe, aka William Keimig's Saloon. Old address was 1476 Flushing Ave., new address 1902 Flushing Ave. (or 151 Woodward Ave.) at the corner of Woodward Ave. It ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26010
Description: Leibinger & Oehm Brewery - Former Leibinger and Oehm Brewery Saloon. It was founded 1887 by Philip Leibinger & Henry Oehm, and was also called the Ridgewood Brewery. This building at the NW corner Wyc ... More
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last