Eugene L. Armbruster | Queens (New York, N.Y.) | School buildings

Showing items 1 - 15 of 25.

Add to Quick Collection   All 25 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: March 9, 1927
Subject: Ponds | School buildings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8470
Description: View looking across Twin Ponds, at P.S. 38.
Add  P.S. 26
Date: March 31, 1927
Subject: School buildings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9079
Description: P.S. 26. Formerly Black Stump School. Direction signs at left indicate Merrick Boulevard, Hillside Avenue and Union Turnpike
Date: March 23, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8728
Description: Jamaica Normal School. A new building on the site later houses P.S. 86.
Date: March 23, 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8493
Description: New York Parental School buildings.
Date: 1934
Subject: School buildings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8339
Description: Former Hollis District School. Now houses H. Millers Bicycle Repair Shop. Image is askew and out of focus.
Date: 1934
Subject: School buildings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9284
Description: Former Hollis District School. Now houses H. Millers Bicycle Repair Shop. Image is out of focus.
Date: 1934
Subject: School buildings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9336
Description: Former Hollis District School. Now houses H. Millers Bicycle Repair Shop.
Date: 1934
Subject: School buildings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8222
Description: Former Hollis District School. Now houses H. Millers Bicycle Repair Shop.
Date: 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8927
Description: Flushing High School
Add  P.S. 22
Date: 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8362
Description: P.S. 22Q. Building was demolished and replaced around 1968.
Add  P.S. 34
Date: 1927
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8299
Description: P.S. 34. Later named after John Harvard.
Date: 1923
Subject: School buildings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8695
Description: Former Hollis District School. Signs in front advertize a bicycle repair shop and lawnmower sharpening.
Date: April 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25802
Description: Dry Harbor Road - View of the west side of 80th St. (formerly Dry Harbor Rd., aka Weisse Ave.) looking north from a point near Cooper Ave. It was Glendale, but is now considered Middle Village. To the ... More
Date: May 1923
Subject: School buildings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25703
Description: Old Frogtown School, P.S. 10 - Formerly was the Bowery Bay District School of the Town of Newtown, erected in 1879. It was Located on the SW Corner of Astoria Blvd. (once the Astoria-Flushing Turnpike ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: School buildings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:25793
Description: Old Frogtown School, P.S. 10 - Formerly it was the Bowery Bay District School of the Town of Newtown, erected in 1879. It was Located on the SW corner of Astoria Blvd. and 90th St., now the site of "O ... More