Borough President of Queens | Suffolk County (N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 4 of 4.

Add to Quick Collection   All 4 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1935
Type: black and white print; digital images
Identifier: aql:12815
Description: Hillwood. The Edward F. Hutton and Marjorie Merriweather Post house. Later sold to Long Island University as the Marjorie Merriweather Post Estate. The campus was later renamed after her father, C.W. ... More
Date: 1935
Subject: Windmills
Type: black and white print; digital images
Identifier: aql:13191
Description: The Hook Mill at Easthampton. Also known as the North End Mill on the green and Dominy Mill.
Date: 1935
Subject: Windmills
Type: black and white print; digital images
Identifier: aql:13201
Description: The Hook Mill at Easthampton. Also known as the North End Mill on the green and Dominy Mill.
Date: 1935
Type: black and white print; digital images
Identifier: aql:12887
Description: The Manor of St. George, originally owned by William "Tangier" Smith.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last