A. Noble Chapman | Long Island Rail Road

Showing items 1 - 6 of 6.

Add to Quick Collection   All 6 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: July 20, 1907
Type: glass plate negative; black and white negative; black and white prints; digital image
Identifier: aql:11011
Description: Also known as the Medford Prosperity Farm, the Long Island Rail Road opened this second experimental farm east of the Medford station from 1907-1927, after the success of their Long Island Rail Road D ... More
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: July 20, 1907
Type: glass plate negative; black and white negative; black and white prints; digital image
Identifier: aql:11013
Description: Two men and three children are seen in front of the station building.
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1911
Type: glass plate negative; black and white negative; black and white transparency; black and white prints; digital image
Identifier: aql:10944
Description: Suffolk Traction streetcars arrived in Patchogue in 1911, delivered via the Long Island Rail Road on flatcars. Here, the first car, (a second-hand vehicle), arrives from the Federal Storage Battery Ca ... More
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1910
Type: glass plate negative; black and white negative; black and white transparency; black and white prints; digital image
Identifier: aql:10912
Description: Four men stand in front of the Blue Point station. The station was built in 1900 at a cost of three thousand dollars. During the tourist heyday, 14 trains in each direction stopped in Blue Point. The ... More
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1910
Type: glass plate negative; black and white negative; black and white transparency; black and white prints; digital image
Identifier: aql:10977
Description: A train and several figures on the platform are seen in this distant view of the Blue Point station.
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1906
Type: glass plate negative; black and white negative; black and white prints; digital image
Identifier: aql:10848
Description: Built around 1881 on by the Brooklyn and Montauk Railroad, the station house was demolished in 1964.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last