Suffolk County (N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 15 of 2260.

Add to Quick Collection   All 2260 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: ©1971
Language: eng
Type: Cartographic
Identifier: aql:33967
Description: 1 online resource (1 map) : color
Authors: Ron Ziel
Date: April 9, 1970
Type: Black and White photograph
Identifier: aql:25109
Description: LIRR engine No. 207 passing grave of Paul Cuffee (Native American Christian minister of the Shinnecock tribe). April 9, 1970.
Authors: Ron Ziel
Date: September 9, 1970
Type: Black and White photograph
Identifier: aql:25036
Description: View of LIRR station in Huntington N.Y. from parking lot entrance. September 9, 1970.
Authors: Ron Ziel
Date: September 9, 1970
Type: Black and White photograph
Identifier: aql:25099
Description: LIRR station third rail installation. September 9, 1970.
Authors: Ron Ziel
Date: September 9, 1970
Type: Black and White photograph
Identifier: aql:24957
Description: LIRR Engine No. 204 at station during third rail installation. September 9, 1970.
Date: May 9, 1965
Type: photostat; digital image
Identifier: aql:31553
Description: This illustration of the Daniel Roe House was used in illustrating a series of articles titled "Long Ago on Long Island". The drawing was done by J. Ernest Brierly.
Authors: Ron Ziel
Date: April 9, 1964
Type: Black and White photograph
Identifier: aql:25026
Description: Demolition of LIRR station in Quogue.
Authors: Ron Ziel
Date: April 9, 1964
Type: Black and White photograph
Identifier: aql:25172
Description: Demolition of LIRR station in Quogue. April 9, 1964
Authors: Ron Ziel
Date: April 9, 1964
Type: Black and White photograph
Identifier: aql:25143
Description: LIRR FM diesel engine No. 1556 at Montauk freight lumber lane crossing. April 9, 1964.
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: January 9, 1914
Type: glass plate negative; polyester negative; black and white prints; digital image
Identifier: aql:10863
Description: Owned by Regis H. and W. Kintzing Post in 1902, the "White House" was leased in 1904 by Henry Stokes, who leased and ran it as a "select boarding house." The structure was lost to fire in the 1940s.
Authors: William J. Rugen
Date: November 9, 1907
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:15115
Description: A crowd of workers and onlookers are seen gathered near the intersection of Main Street and Ocean Avenue in Patchogue, to view the construction of tracks for the Suffolk County Traction Company. A for ... More
Authors: Ron Ziel
Date: February 8, 1986
Type: Black and White photograph
Identifier: aql:24987
Description: LIRR Southampton station after snowstorm. February 8, 1986.
Date: August 8, 1974
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:22486
Description: A barricade plainly separates state parkland from that of the U.S. Coast Guard.
Date: August 8, 1974
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:22347
Description: A sign near the Robert Moses Causeway restricts the use of motor vehicles.
Authors: Ron Ziel
Date: July 8, 1973
Type: Black and White photograph
Identifier: aql:25133
Description: Five LIRR ALCo diesel engines (No. S 205, 206, 202, 207 and 220) and passenger train at Hayground. July 8, 1973