Richmond Hill (New York, N.Y.) | Eugene L. Armbruster

Showing items 1 - 15 of 23.

Add to Quick Collection   All 23 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8121
Description: Conrad Kaiser house. Originally stood on the Stoothoff Farm.
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8600
Description: George A. Crane house. Originally stood on the Stoothoff Farm.
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8036
Description: Lefferts farmhouse cottage. Was originally located on 114th Street, but was moved to make way for a church.
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9065
Description: Lefferts farmhouse cottage. Was originally located on 114th Street, but was moved to make way for a church.
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9348
Description: Unidentified house. Originally stood on the Stoothoff Farm.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8244
Description: Captain William A. Lighthall farmhouse. Later was owned by Peter Opper and served as a roadhouse. Section on the left is a bowling alley. Demolished in 1926.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8034
Description: Captain William A. Lighthall farmhouse. Later was owned by Peter Opper and served as a roadhouse. Demolished in 1926.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8199
Description: Captain William A. Lighthall farmhouse. Later was owned by Peter Opper and served as a roadhouse. Demolished in 1926.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8055
Description: Douw Ditmars house.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:7992
Description: Douw Ditmars house.
Date: 1923
Subject: Restaurants
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8113
Description: Restaurant identified as "Maple Grove Summer Garden". Signs for "Twin Oak" "Ice cream" and "Restaurant." In 1891 it was the Maple Grove Hotel, owned by J. Hauswirth.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:7948
Description: S.Haslett house.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8308
Description: Amos Harris house.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8571
Description: Captain Jeremiah Briggs house. Was moved at some point, from its original location on Jamaica Avenue.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:7956
Description: Captain Jeremiah Briggs house. Was moved at some point, from its original location on Jamaica Avenue.