Newtown (Queens County, N.Y.) | Ridgewood (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 15 of 131.

Add to Quick Collection   All 131 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: April 1929
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26077
Description: Metropolitan Avenue - View looking east toward the south side of Metropolitan Ave. west of Woodward Ave. The peak roofed house is the old John Strong House, at old No. 1324 Met. Ave. on the SW corner ... More
Date: September 1928
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26016
Description: John Strong House - old No. 1324 Metropolitan Ave. at the SW corner of Woodward Ave. In the late 19th and early 20th Centuries, it was a saloon and hotel. Photo taken Sept. 1928.
Date: [1925]
Language: eng
Type: Cartographic
Identifier: aql:33750
Description: 1 online resource (1 map)
Date: 1925
Subject: Roads | Dwellings | Snow
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26100
Description: John Everett Van Nostrand House - View NE along Moffat St. from a point just north of Knickerbocker Ave. covered in snow. In center far background is the large John E. Van Nostrand house at the corner ... More
Date: April 1925
Subject: Buildings | Roads
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26116
Description: Metropolitan Avenue - looking east along Metropolitan Ave. from a point Just west of Forest Ave. The frame house on the SE corner was built in 1840, in 1853 Herman Ringe opened a general store in the ... More
Date: February 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26039
Description: Halsey Street - looking northeast up Halsey St. (formerly Margaretta St.) to Wyckoff Ave. from a point near the LIRR Bushwick Branch crossing. On the right side of the road was Elk Park (old Picnic Gr ... More
Date: January 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26007
Description: John Henry Rathjen House - North side of Cypress Ave. between Summerfield St. and Decatur St. on the site of 1079 and 1081 Cypress Ave. At one time the house had Dutch half doors, it has since been to ... More
Date: 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26104
Description: Underhill House - Old address was 1351 Flushing Ave. (new number approximately 1927 Flushing), NW side, between Woodward Ave. & Metropolitan Ave. It was a yellow house back from the road about 50 feet ... More
Date: February 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26111
Description: Wyckoff Avenue - looking SE along Wyckoff Ave. from a point near Hancock St. Photo taken Feb. 1924.
Date: January 1924
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26027
Description: Wyckoff Avenue - view of the NE side of Wyckoff Ave. between Norman St. and Summerfield St. / the mansard roof building is the Slocum House (Later Judge Slocum), which once stood on the opposite Side ... More
Date: [ca. 1923]
Language: eng
Type: Cartographic
Identifier: aql:34292
Description: 1 online resource (1 map)
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26123
Description: Bennett House - View of south side of Cooper Ave. (former No. 1 Cooper Ave.), just east of the LIRR embankment, near Wyckoff Ave. and about opposite St. Felix Ave. In May 1923 the house was painted gr ... More
Date: April 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26028
Description: Daniel Adee House - located at the old No. 1477-79 Metropolitan Ave. (now 54-25 Metropolitan Ave.) on the north side, east of Arnold Ave. and opposite Amory Court. The tenement far right is old No. 14 ... More
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings | Buildings
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26041
Description: Daniel Adee House - located at the old No. 1477-79 Metropolitan Ave. (now 54-25 Metropolitan Ave.) on the north side, east of Arnold Ave. and opposite Amory Court. It was a Greek revival on about an a ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26076
Description: Flushing Avenue - View of Flushing Ave. near Metropolitan Ave. from across Troutman St. Large house with the cupola was built by George Todd, the Publisher & Postmaster circa 1890. Photo taken May 192 ... More