Levittown (N.Y.) | Historic buildings

Showing items 1 - 4 of 4.

Add to Quick Collection   All 4 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: August 17, 1972
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:32091
Description: Built in 1876 and expanded in 1920, Jerusalem District #5 Schoolhouse (also known as the Old Jerusalem Schoolhouse), was Levittown's original schoolhouse.
Date: August 17, 1972
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:32113
Description: Artist Cathy Ann Caporale considers a mural she is painting on a wall inside the Old Jerusalem Schoolhouse, as part of a program to convert the building into a new art center.
Date: August 17, 1972
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:32092
Description: Artist Cathy Ann Caporale paints a mural on a wall inside the Old Jerusalem Schoolhouse, as part of a program to convert the building into a new art center.
Date: August 17, 1972
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:31991
Description: The chapel is one of the few buildings remaining from a time when the area was known as Jerusalem. Built in 1856 as a German Methodist Episcopal church, it is landmarked by the Town of Hempstead.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last