Flushing (New York, N.Y.) | Eugene L. Armbruster | now part of Cedar Grove Cemetery, Flushing, NY

Showing items 1 - 4 of 4.

Add to Quick Collection   All 4 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8504
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8052
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8485
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9026
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last