Flushing (New York, N.Y.) | Eugene L. Armbruster | 20 Broadway, now Northern Boulevard and College Point Boulevard, Flushing, NY

Showing items 1 - 7 of 7.

Add to Quick Collection   All 7 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9011
Description: The W. R. Prince house. The house was built by the Embree family, and was bought by Prince in 1828. The structure was razed in 1943. Hand drawn map of the location is on the back.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:7879
Description: Distant view of the W. R. Prince house. The house was built by the Embree family, and was bought by Prince in 1828. The structure was razed in 1943.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8919
Description: Front view of the W. R. Prince house. The house was built by the Embree family, and was bought by Prince in 1828. The structure was razed in 1943.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8596
Description: Front view of the W. R. Prince house. The house was built by the Embree family, and was bought by Prince in 1828. The structure was razed in 1943.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8209
Description: The W. R. Prince house. The house was built by the Embree family, and was bought by Prince in 1828. The structure was razed in 1943.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8194
Description: The W. R. Prince house. The house was built by the Embree family, and was bought by Prince in 1828. The structure was razed in 1943.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8579
Description: The W. R. Prince house. The house was built by the Embree family, and was bought by Prince in 1828. The structure was razed in 1943.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last