Railroad bridges | Long Island Rail Road | Railroad stations
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 3 of 3.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 3 Results

    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last
    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Authors: William J. Rugen
    Date: February 28, 1931
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9578
    Description: Originally named Rockaway Junction, the Hillside station house is seen here after the 1930 track elevation. The station was constructed in 1911, and closed in 1966.
    Authors: William J. Rugen
    Date: ca. late 1800s
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:10317
    Description: A view of the Amityville railroad station, at right. From 1890 to 1919, it was a stop for the Huntington Railroad cross-island trolley line, which included a bridge over the tracks, seen here in the f ... More
    Authors: William J. Rugen
    Date: December 16, 1929
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9618
    Description: A view looking west from the railroad tracks at the platforms of the Union Hall Street station, with the 160th Street railroad bridge seen in the background.
    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last