Middle Island (N.Y.)
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 5 of 5.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 5 Results

    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last
    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
    Date: ca. 1940
    Subject: Historic sites
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:14467
    Description: The Joshua Swezey House, built ca. 1840. Burned down in 1989. View ca. 1940.
    Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
    Date: ca. 1940
    Subject: Historic sites
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:14474
    Description: The old Ritch house on State Route 25 (Middle Country Road) at Middle Island.
    Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
    Date: 1925
    Subject: Historic sites
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:14416
    Description: The old Brookhaven Town Clerk's office and Mordecai Homan house on the road to Yaphank. The building burned down many years ago. View ca. 1925.
    Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
    Date: ca. 1920
    Subject: Historic sites
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:14424
    Description: The Ashton House on Bartlett Road, build about 1750. During the Revolution it was the home of Major Leek. View ca. 1920.
    Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
    Date: 1895
    Subject: Historic sites
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:14437
    Description: The old Hutchinson house, built in 1750 by Benjamin Brewster. Served as the Middle Island Post Office 1811-1834. View ca. 1895 Poor quality print.
    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last