Historic buildings | Suffolk County (N.Y.)
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 6 of 6.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 6 Results

    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last
    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: July 4, 1965
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:32488
    Description: This view across the lawn shows the main house at the former William Floyd estate. The estate is to be included as part of the Fire Island National Seashore.
    Date: September 1953
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:33002
    Description: The Benjamin Thompson House on North Country Road. The photo appeared with a series of articles about George Washington's 1790 visit to Long Island.
    Date: September 1953
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:33076
    Description: The former Roe Tavern, now a private home, where George Washington stayed during his 1790 visit to Long Island. The photo appeared with a series of articles about Washington's visit.
    Date: 1935
    Type: black and white print; digital images
    Identifier: aql:12815
    Description: Hillwood. The Edward F. Hutton and Marjorie Merriweather Post house. Later sold to Long Island University as the Marjorie Merriweather Post Estate. The campus was later renamed after her father, C.W. ... More
    Date: 1935
    Type: black and white print; digital images
    Identifier: aql:12887
    Description: The Manor of St. George, originally owned by William "Tangier" Smith.
    Language: English
    Identifier: aql:17
    Description: The Eugene Armbruster Drawings and Photographs (6,950 photographs and drawings, ca. 1895-1936) consist of Mr. Armbruster’s photographs and drawings of Long Island’s historic buildings (house, churches ... More
    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last