Church buildings | Eugene L. Armbruster
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 61 - 75 of 113.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 113 Results

    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: February 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25676
    Description: Broadway - View south on Broadway from a point north of St. James Ave. The house on the left is the St. James P.E. Rectory - after the rectory is the (old) "New" St. James Church, built 1848, Consecra ... More
    Date: April 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26115
    Description: Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary (Episcopal) - NE corner of Copeland Ave. (Cooper Ave.) & Olmsted Place (71st St.), now 1 Cooper Ave. In the late 1920's a new Church was erected t ... More
    Date: January, 1923
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9318
    Description: The old Newtown Presbyterian Church. The church burned on October 14, 1928, and was gone by May 1929. Image is faded.
    Date: January, 1923
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8272
    Description: The old Newtown Presbyterian Church. The church burned on October 14, 1928, and was gone by May 1929. Image is faded.
    Date: January, 1923
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9142
    Description: North east corner of Queens Boulevard. The old Newtown Presbyterian Church, on the right, burned on October 14, 1928, and was gone by May 1929.
    Date: 1923
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8069
    Description: Queens Reformed Church. Founded as the Reformed Protestant Dutch Church of Queens in 1858.
    Date: 1923
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8150
    Description: Dutch Reformed Church and Parish Hall, side view. Now Reformed Dutch Church of Newtown. Built on a plot donated April 3, 1733 by Abraham Riker and his brother-in-law Petrus Rapelye. The first edifice ... More
    Date: March 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29548
    Description: Rust Street - Looking east toward Rust St. from Maspeth Avenue across the LIRR tracks. On the left is the James Maurice House, built around 1840 (still standing 2018). Center is St. Saviour's P.E. Chu ... More
    Date: 1923
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:7974
    Description: St. James Episcopal Church, rear view. The church later moved to 84-07 Broadway. The building was still standing in 2014.
    Date: 1923
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8033
    Description: St. James Episcopal Church, rear view. The church later moved to 84-07 Broadway. The building was still standing in 2014.
    Date: 1923
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8722
    Description: St. Stephens Episcopal Church and Parsonage.
    Date: October 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29529
    Description: Trinity Lutheran Church - View from inside the Lutheran Cemetery (now All Faiths Cemetery); south of Metropolitan Ave. between 69th & 70th Street, the church was located in the cemetery grounds. Monum ... More
    Date: October 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29859
    Description: Trinity Lutheran Church - View from inside the Lutheran Cemetery (now All Faiths Cemetery); south of Metropolitan Ave. between 69th & 70th Street, the church was located in the cemetery grounds. The c ... More
    Date: 1922
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8119
    Description: Astoria Presbyterian Church. Building was razed and the property is now part of the Astoria Houses.
    Date: 1922
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8702
    Description: First Congregational Church, built 1856. The building was destroyed by fire in 1970.