Eugene L. Armbruster
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 15 of 113.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 113 Results

    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: March 9, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:7984
    Description: Christ Lutheran Church.
    Date: March 9, 1927
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8769
    Description: Frame building and fire bell tower. Not on photo identified it as an Episcopal Church and Springfield Hose Company No. 1.
    Date: March 9, 1927
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8218
    Description: Unidentified Church.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9384
    Description: North on Bowne Street. Congregational Church is on the left.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8171
    Description: First Methodist Episcopal Church.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9096
    Description: Macedonian African Methodist Episcopal Church.
    Date: June 7, 1927
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29590
    Description: Elmhurst Baptist Church - Located at the corner of Judge Street and Whitney Avenue. June 7, 1927
    Date: June 7, 1927
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29836
    Description: First Presbyterian Church of Newtown - Old edifice of the First Presbyterian Church of Elmhurst, aka Newtown Presbyterian Church; the church was located on the north side of Queens Boulevard east of B ... More
    Date: June 7, 1927
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29532
    Description: First Presbyterian Church of Newtown - The new edifice of the First Presbyterian Church of Elmhurst (aka Newtown Presbyterian Church) on the south side of Queens Blvd. near 55th Avenue. June 7, 1927
    Date: June 7, 1927
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29760
    Description: St. Adalbert Roman Catholic Church and Parish House - The oldest Polish parish in Queens, New York. This photo shows the original church building opened 13, 1892. A new church was built in the 1940's. ... More
    Date: June 7, 1927
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29619
    Description: St. James Episcopal Church - 86-02 Broadway, Elmhurst; when the building was erected 1735 it was known as “Church of England in America, Mission Church at Newtown.”, it is the oldest surviving Anglica ... More
    Date: June 7, 1927
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29661
    Description: St. James Episcopal Church - 86-02 Broadway, Elmhurst; when the building was erected 1735 it was known as “Church of England in America, Mission Church at Newtown.”, it is the oldest surviving Anglica ... More
    Date: June 7, 1927
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29494
    Description: St. Leo Church - A Roman Catholic Church located at 104-05 49th Avenue on the corner of 104th street in Corona. Photo taken on June 7, 1927.
    Date: June 7, 1927
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29787
    Description: St. Sebastian Roman Catholic Church - Old building of St. Sebastian on Woodside Avenue and 57th Street, parochial school under construction at right. Although the parish of St. Sebastian itself was fo ... More
    Date: June 7, 1927
    Subject: Church buildings
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:29774
    Description: The Reformed Church of Newtown - (aka First Reformed Church, aka Newtown Dutch Reformed Church) 85-15 Broadway on the corner of Corona Avenue. This church building was built in 1832, replacing the ori ... More