Suffolk County (N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 15 of 80.

Add to Quick Collection   All 80 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Authors: Josiah C. Case
Date: ca. 1920
Subject: Portraits
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3783
Description: An unidentified mas sits posing for the camera. Image is blurry.
Authors: Josiah C. Case
Date: ca. 1920
Subject: Portraits
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3808
Description: An unidentified mas sits posing for the camera.
Authors: Joseph Burt, Sr.
Date: September 19, 1911
Type: glass plate negatives
Identifier: aql:9402
Description: Two automobiles, holding three unidentified men, are seen parked in front of the Amagansett railroad station. The driver of the car on the left is wearing driving goggles. The station seen here, built ... More
Authors: Josiah C. Case
Date: ca. 1910-1930
Subject: Inlets
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3804
Description: View of Goldsmith's Inlet from the shore.
Authors: Josiah C. Case
Date: ca. 1910-1930
Subject: Portraits
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3779
Description: An unidentified couple stand posing for the camera.
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1910
Subject: Church buildings
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:10992
Description: The small shield-shaped sign to the right of the door reads, "Baptist Church / John J. Parsons / Minister." The cornerstone at the bottom left corner of the front door reads "1910."
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1910
Subject: Church buildings
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:10871
Description: The small shield-shaped sign to the right of the door reads, "Baptist Church / John J. Parsons / Minister." The cornerstone at the bottom left corner of the front door reads "1910."
Authors: Josiah C. Case
Date: ca. 1910
Subject: Men
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3762
Description: Three men seated in Dr. Case's office. L to R Bob Fitz, Archie Smith and Frank Overton.
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: January, 1907
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:11008
Description: Two white birch trees grace the lawn of the house, which features a large porch and a carport.
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1906
Subject: Dwellings
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:10799
Description: Another view of this house and outbuilding is seen in record anc-000056.
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1906
Subject: Dwellings
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:11029
Description: Another view of this house and outbuilding is seen in record anc-000057.
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1906
Subject: Jails
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:11101
Description: The first jail in Patchogue, this no-frills brick lockup was located behind the old firehouse on Lake Street.
Authors: A. Noble Chapman
Date: 1906
Subject: Hotels
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:10911
Description: Mehl and Heitzman were the proprietors of Ye Old Dunton Inn. A sign on the flagpole in front proclaims it an "Official Hotel" of the American Motor League.
Authors: Josiah C. Case
Date: 1904
Subject: Dogs | Girls
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3756
Description: A girl, identified as Hazel King, plays with a dog at the Seagyan Club property. The club was founded by local families in 1903, as a beachside recreation area.
Authors: Josiah C. Case
Date: 1904
Type: glass plate negative; black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3797
Description: Three women with a boat in shallow water near the Seagyan Club property. L to R: Arliene Appleby, Hazel King with her dog, Rosalind Case. The club was founded by local families in 1903, as a beachside ... More