Eugene L. Armbruster

Showing items 1 - 11 of 11.

Add to Quick Collection   All 11 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1924
Subject: Bridges
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8450
Description: View looking north along Flushing Creek toward Northern Boulevard. Bridge can be seen in the center. Commonwealth Fuel Company is on the far right.
Date: 1924
Subject: Excavation
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8755
Description: Street excavation for the building of the subway extension of the Corona line.
Date: 1922
Subject: Bays
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8976
Description: Unknown location, possibly Flushing Bay.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9195
Description: General Ebenezer Stevens house.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:7939
Description: Kouwenhoven farmhouse. At some point owned by the Ditmars Family.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8209
Description: The W. R. Prince house. The house was built by the Embree family, and was bought by Prince in 1828. The structure was razed in 1943.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8553
Description: Stephen Ailing Halsey house.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8066
Description: Stephen Ailing Halsey house.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8915
Description: Unidentified house.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8022
Description: Unidentified house, possibly on Main Street.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9104
Description: Willow Bank. Lawrence Family home, along Flushing Creek (also known as Flushing River.) Built by John W. Lawrence, completed in 1836.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last