Showing items 31 - 41 of 41.

Add to Quick Collection   All 41 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8110
Description: Rear view of the Tomlinson house.
Date: 1923
Subject: Roads
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:9187
Description: View looking west along Old Bowery Bay Road. Lawrence and Leverich family cemetery is on the left.
Date: May, 1923
Subject: Roads
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8658
Description: View looking east along Old Bowery Bay Road. Lawrence and Leverich family cemetery is on the right. George Kouwenhoven farmhouse is on the left.
Date: 1922
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:7878
Description: Black Stump Hotel.
Date: 1922
Subject: Ponds
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8684
Description: Buhrman's Mill Pond, also called Alley Pond.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8052
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8344
Description: Jacob Rapelje house. Previously the Cornelius Wyckoff house. Later owned by Peter Rapelje.
Date: 1922
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8151
Description: Rufus King house.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8898
Description: Reverend Abraham Keteltas house. Also known as Judd Mansion. Later owned by Aaron A. DeGrauw, William A. Warnock lived there in 1896. Was moved from its original location.
Date: 1922
Subject: Storefronts
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:7876
Description: Storefronts on Jamaica Avenue. Former Methodist Church building, here housing an N.Y. Cotton Store No. 17 and a Meat Shop.
Date: March 11, 1931
Subject: Storefronts
Type: black and white print; black and white negative; digital image
Identifier: aql:8330
Description: Storefronts on Astoria Boulevard.