Flushing (New York, N.Y.)
  • See:
  • Showing items 1 - 15 of 477.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 477 Results

    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: November 9, 1935
    Subject: Rivers
    Type: black and white print; digital images
    Identifier: aql:13093
    Description: Flushing River area. Photo is taken as part of a panoramic view, before construction of the World's Fair. See also bpq-000741, bpq-000743, and bpq-000744.
    Date: August 9, 1930
    Type: black and white print; digital images
    Identifier: aql:13306
    Description: View looking north along Main Street, at Roosevelt Avenue. Hepburn's Pharmacy is on the left and Bank of the Manhattan Company can be seen on the right. Trolley cars run up and down Roosevelt Avenue.
    Date: March 9, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8959
    Description: View looking northward from the Flushing Bridge.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Subject: Fuelwood
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8632
    Description: Andrew Kaim woodyard.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8149
    Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8001
    Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9054
    Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9384
    Description: North on Bowne Street. Congregational Church is on the left.
    Date: June 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8504
    Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
    Date: June 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8764
    Description: Derelict house on Kissena Boulevard. The letters K.K.K. are painted on the exterior wall by the front door.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8786
    Description: Dr. James MacDonald residence. Dr. MacDonald ran Sanford Hall. The residence was on the site of former county clerk Jeremiah Vanderbilt's house.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Subject: Fuel tanks
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9196
    Description: Gas tanks off Lawrence Street at Flushing Creek. Possibly Tisdale Lumber Company.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8301
    Description: Quaker Meeting House.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9189
    Description: Quaker Meeting House.
    Date: April 8, 1927
    Subject: Storefronts
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8883
    Description: Billboards and storefronts on Northern Boulevard. Adveritisements include: "So! this is Flushing. Ask Mr. Halleran," Flushing Live Poultry Market. Stores include Halleran Moving, Storage & Trucking Co ... More