Bars (Drinking establishments) | Ridgewood (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 8 of 8.

Add to Quick Collection   All 8 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26003
Description: Leibinger & Oehm Brewery - Former Leibinger & Oehm Brewery office and saloon building, Wyckoff Ave. at the corner Weirfield St. View with remodeling almost completed (see image no.ela-004575 for "befo ... More
Date: 1923
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26024
Description: Leibinger & Oehm Brewery - Former Leibinger & Oehm Brewery office and saloon building, Wyckoff Ave. Corner Weirfield St. (view from Wyckoff Ave. look NE toward Weirfield St.). This photo shows a recen ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26055
Description: Brugel's Corner - On the east side of Weirfield Street at the LIRR crossing (Old Manhattan Beach RR), between Wyckoff Ave. and Irving Ave. John F. Brugel operated the saloon and hotel at the turn of t ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26080
Description: Elk Park Hotel - Corner Wyckoff Ave. and Halsey St. Christian Homeyer built this building in 1898, it was later owned by his son John Homeyer. It was burned in a fire April 1930 while being used as wa ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26112
Description: Jacob Schleider's Saloon - aka Offerman's Cafe, also operated by William Keimig and others. Old address was 1476 Flushing Ave., new address 1902 Flushing Ave. (or 151 Woodward Ave.) at the corner of W ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26030
Description: Jacob Schleider's Saloon - aka Offerman's Cafe, aka William Keimig's Saloon. Old address was 1476 Flushing Ave., new address 1902 Flushing Ave. (or 151 Woodward Ave.) at the corner of Woodward Ave. It ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26122
Description: Jacob Schleider's Saloon - aka Offerman's Cafe, aka William Keimig's Saloon. Old address was 1476 Flushing Ave., new address 1902 Flushing Ave. (or 151 Woodward Ave.) at the corner of Woodward Ave., w ... More
Date: 1922
Type: Black and white photograph
Identifier: aql:26010
Description: Leibinger & Oehm Brewery - Former Leibinger and Oehm Brewery Saloon. It was founded 1887 by Philip Leibinger & Henry Oehm, and was also called the Ridgewood Brewery. This building at the NW corner Wyc ... More
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last