Historic buildings | Levittown (N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 2 of 2.

Add to Quick Collection   All 2 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: August 17, 1972
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:32091
Description: Built in 1876 and expanded in 1920, Jerusalem District #5 Schoolhouse (also known as the Old Jerusalem Schoolhouse), was Levittown's original schoolhouse.
Date: August 17, 1972
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:31991
Description: The chapel is one of the few buildings remaining from a time when the area was known as Jerusalem. Built in 1856 as a German Methodist Episcopal church, it is landmarked by the Town of Hempstead.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last