Historic sites | Middle Island (N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 5 of 5.

Add to Quick Collection   All 5 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1940
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14467
Description: The Joshua Swezey House, built ca. 1840. Burned down in 1989. View ca. 1940.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1940
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14474
Description: The old Ritch house on State Route 25 (Middle Country Road) at Middle Island.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: 1925
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14416
Description: The old Brookhaven Town Clerk's office and Mordecai Homan house on the road to Yaphank. The building burned down many years ago. View ca. 1925.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1920
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14424
Description: The Ashton House on Bartlett Road, build about 1750. During the Revolution it was the home of Major Leek. View ca. 1920.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: 1895
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14437
Description: The old Hutchinson house, built in 1750 by Benjamin Brewster. Served as the Middle Island Post Office 1811-1834. View ca. 1895 Poor quality print.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last