Dwellings | Eugene L. Armbruster

Showing items 1 - 10 of 10.

Add to Quick Collection   All 10 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8786
Description: Dr. James MacDonald residence. Dr. MacDonald ran Sanford Hall. The residence was on the site of former county clerk Jeremiah Vanderbilt's house.
Date: 1930
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8561
Description: Abraham Van Siclen house.
Date: 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9003
Description: Allen house, later the Fowler house.
Date: 1924
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8137
Description: Allen house, later the Fowler house.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8968
Description: Thomas Whitson house. Occupied by Rademacher in 1923.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8464
Description: William Furman house, also known as Willow Glen. Later Timothy Jackson house, and part of his horse farm.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8315
Description: Douw Ditmars house.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9020
Description: John W. Geenwood house. Also known as the Disbrow house and the Van Siclen house.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8926
Description: William Jellinghaus Farmhouse. Later owned by Ditmas Van Sicklen.
Date: 1920
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8962
Description: Blackwell Mansion. Razed in 1926 to make way for houses erected by William F. Chatlos.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last