Historic sites

Showing items 1 - 12 of 12.

Add to Quick Collection   All 12 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1940
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14392
Description: The old George Edwards house on Upper Swezeytown Pond, north of Middle Island. View ca. 1940.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1940
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14467
Description: The Joshua Swezey House, built ca. 1840. Burned down in 1989. View ca. 1940.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1940
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14474
Description: The old Ritch house on State Route 25 (Middle Country Road) at Middle Island.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: 1925
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14416
Description: The old Brookhaven Town Clerk's office and Mordecai Homan house on the road to Yaphank. The building burned down many years ago. View ca. 1925.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1920
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14424
Description: The Ashton House on Bartlett Road, build about 1750. During the Revolution it was the home of Major Leek. View ca. 1920.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: 1908
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14462
Description: View east along Middle Country Road toward the Lester H. Davis House, 1908.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1905
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14395
Description: Manor of St. George (Old William Smith homestead.)
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1905
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14403
Description: The Smith House "Longwood." Built in 1790. Elbert Smith was the last in the family to occupy the home. Now Longwood Estate Park. Poor quality prints.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: 1895
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14437
Description: The old Hutchinson house, built in 1750 by Benjamin Brewster. Served as the Middle Island Post Office 1811-1834. View ca. 1895 Poor quality print.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: ca. 1880
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14389
Description: The old Abraham Woodhull House at Setauket. Woodhull was one of Washington's spies during the revolutionary war. The house was built in 1660 and was destroyed by fire in 1931. Poor quality print.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: 1880
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14430
Description: Brookhaven residents congregate on Town Meeting Day, 1880. Meeting held at the home of Lester H. Davis in Coram.
Authors: Thomas R. Bayles
Date: 1880
Subject: Historic sites
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14473
Description: Brookhaven Town Meeting Day, 1880 at home of Lester H. Davis Coram. Looking east along the road to the Lest H. Davis House. Copy of a Fullerton Photograph.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last