Flushing (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 15 of 26.

Add to Quick Collection   All 26 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8786
Description: Dr. James MacDonald residence. Dr. MacDonald ran Sanford Hall. The residence was on the site of former county clerk Jeremiah Vanderbilt's house.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: May, 1987
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3154
Description: Julia Harrison pointing to cracks in the ground during an inspection of Flushing's municipal parking garage.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: May, 1987
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:2963
Description: Julia Harrison and two others conduct an inspection of Flushing's municipal parking garage.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: May, 1987
Subject: Parking garages
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3092
Description: Exposed rebar in wall found during an inspection of Flushing's municipal parking garage.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: May, 1987
Subject: Parking garages
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3182
Description: Exposed electrical wiring found inside Flushing's municipal parking garage during Councilwoman Julia Harrison's inspection.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: May, 1987
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:2924
Description: Councilwoman Julia Harrison pointing to beams during an inspection of Flushing's municipal parking garage.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: May, 1987
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3090
Description: Councilwoman Julia Harrison and two others are seen pointing to beams during an inspection of Flushing's municipal parking garage.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: May, 1987
Subject: Parking garages
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:2965
Description: View of a pothole found during Councilwoman Julia Harrison's inspection of Flushing's municipal parking garage.
Date: November 1965
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:22420
Description: An exterior view of the Rotunda of the Social Sciences Building (now the Campbell Dome).
Date: November 1965
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:22400
Description: An interior view of the Rotunda of the Social Sciences Building (now the Campbell Dome).
Date: 1923
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8817
Description: Flushing Institute. Built in 1827, torn down in 1925. Image is faded.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8968
Description: Thomas Whitson house. Occupied by Rademacher in 1923.
Date: 1922
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8419
Description: Flushing Institute. Built in 1827, torn down in 1925.
Authors: Joan Kindler
Date: ca. 1912
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14352
Description: Four children sit on the steps of this Carnegie building, which opened on December 17th, 1906.
Authors: Joan Kindler
Date: ca. 1910
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:14358
Description: The Sisters of St. Joseph Convent maintained a boarding school for girls, and later an orphanage. The institution relocated to Brentwood in 1896, and the building was destroyed by fire in the 1960s.