Flushing (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 15 of 185.

Add to Quick Collection   All 185 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: March 9, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8959
Description: View looking northward from the Flushing Bridge.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Fuelwood
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8632
Description: Andrew Kaim woodyard.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8149
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8001
Description: Bowne house. The house was built in 1661.
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8504
Description: Colden Mansion, built around 1763. Lieutenant Governor Cadwallader Colden Bought Spring Hill Farm (120 Acres) in 1762 from John & Thomas Willett for 200 Pounds. In the 1830s the estate was known as Ir ... More
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8764
Description: Derelict house on Kissena Boulevard. The letters K.K.K. are painted on the exterior wall by the front door.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Fuel tanks
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9196
Description: Gas tanks off Lawrence Street at Flushing Creek. Possibly Tisdale Lumber Company.
Date: April 8, 1927
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9189
Description: Quaker Meeting House.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Storefronts
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8883
Description: Billboards and storefronts on Northern Boulevard. Adveritisements include: "So! this is Flushing. Ask Mr. Halleran," Flushing Live Poultry Market. Stores include Halleran Moving, Storage & Trucking Co ... More
Date: June 8, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9176
Description: Texido-Bach House. Built by Manuel Texido, later own by L Bradford Prince and later still, by Philip Bach.
Date: April 8, 1927
Subject: Beech
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9131
Description: Weeping Beech Tree. Sign next to the tree states that the Brooklyn-Queens Department of Parks Grounds are Closed to the Public after 7 P.M.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: January 6, 2000
Type: color print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3137
Description: A photograph of the name and address information on the passenger door of a vehicle belonging to Laquila Construction.
Date: April 6, 1927
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8025
Description: New houses being built east of Flushing Cemetery.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: December 3, 1994
Type: color print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3132
Description: A view of cars entering and exiting the parking lot of Korea Town Plaza on opening day.
Authors: Julia Harrison
Date: December 3, 1994
Type: color print; digital image
Identifier: aql:3112
Description: The parking lot entrance to Korea Town Plaza is marked with a banner for its grand opening.