Showing items 1 - 7 of 7.

Add to Quick Collection   All 7 Results

  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last
Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9229
Description: J.T. Waters house.
Date: 1923
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9102
Description: East End Hotel. Owned by Charles Neuppert. Signs advertize Trommers Malt Brew.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9135
Description: John B. Golder house.
Date: 1923
Subject: Hotels
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8237
Description: Queens Hotel and Hall. Owned by Gus Wuest in 1923. Known as the Old Settlers Hotel in 1949
Date: 1923
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8461
Description: Rear view of the buildings on Jamaica Avenue. Identified as the former Abraham Duryea and Jacob Smith house. An elevated train can be seen going by.
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8651
Description: Caleb Weeks' Tavern, "The Giraffe." Later became the home of Judge John Fleming. Torn down in 1923
Date: 1922
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8081
Description: John W. Geenwood house. Also known as the Disbrow house and the Van Siclen house.
  • First
  • Previous
  • 1
  • Next
  • Last