Showing items 106 - 120 of 909.

Add to Quick Collection   All 909 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8036
Description: Lefferts farmhouse cottage. Was originally located on 114th Street, but was moved to make way for a church.
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8293
Description: Michael Dolan House.
Date: July, 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8281
Description: Morris Covert House. It had been his father's house and was sold to Daniel Higbie by M.C. in 1872.
Date: 1934
Subject: Stores, Retail
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8496
Description: New and second hand store. Previously the H.C. Hain house.
Date: July 1934
Subject: Restaurants
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8430
Description: Old Corner Restaurant and Grill, formerly Scullys Saloon.
Date: 1934
Subject: City halls
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:7924
Description: Jamaica Avenue, view from the elevated train station at Jamaica Avenue. The building on the right is the Town Hall. Tall brick building in the distance is the YMCA.
Date: July, 1934
Subject: Courthouses
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8249
Description: Queens County Court House.
Date: July, 1934
Subject: Courthouses
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8469
Description: Queens County Court House.
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8884
Description: Richard George House.
Date: 1934
Subject: Dairy farms
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9062
Description: Ruins of Fels Brothers Dairy. The wild animals from Luna Park were later kept here until the building burned down.
Date: July, 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8886
Description: Samuel White house. Building was torn down in 1934.
Date: July, 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9281
Description: D.W. Skidmore house. Aslo the William Skidmore house and Edwin Collison house. Strood at the north east corner of flushing Bloulevard and Grove Street, moved to 159-14 90th Avenue. The house was demol ... More
Date: 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8472
Description: Smith House.
Date: July, 1934
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9385
Description: Squire Snediker house, built in 1767.
Date: 1934
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9136
Description: St. Monica's Catholic Church, built in 1858. Now part of York College.