Bayside (New York, N.Y.)

Showing items 1 - 15 of 22.

Add to Quick Collection   All 22 Results

Sort:
 Add All Items to Quick Collection
Date: 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8459
Description: Appleton house. Image is faded.
Date: May, 1936
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8897
Description: James Cain house. As of 1916 it was Belleclaire Golf and Country Club. Torn down in June of 1936.
Date: June, 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:7912
Description: Unidentified house.
Date: 1936
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8133
Description: William L. Titus house (in 1860,) later the George Bouse house (in 1873.)
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8525
Description: Abandoned building adjacent to the J.P. Carll house (in 1860.) Later owned by James O'Donnell (in 1873.)
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8422
Description: J.P. Carll house (in 1860.) Later owned by James O'Donnell (in 1873.)
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8870
Description: J.P. Carll house (in 1860) and adjacent abandoned building. Later owned by James O'Donnell (in 1873.)
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8463
Description: J.P. Carll house (in 1860.) Later owned by James O'Donnell (in 1873.)
Date: 1923
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9367
Description: James Cain house. As of 1916 it was Belleclaire Golf and Country Club. Torn down in June of 1936.
Date: 1923
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9090
Description: James Cain house. As of 1916 it was Belleclaire Golf and Country Club. Torn down in June of 1936.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9159
Description: Stone House, built in 1822 by Judge Effingham Lawrence. Later owned by his grandson, Colonel Frederick Newbold Lawrence. Demolished in 1956.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8683
Description: Stone House, built in 1822 by Judge Effingham Lawrence. Later owned by his grandson, Colonel Frederick Newbold Lawrence. Demolished in 1956.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8374
Description: Stone House, built in 1822 by Judge Effingham Lawrence. Later owned by his grandson, Colonel Frederick Newbold Lawrence. Demolished in 1956.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:9264
Description: Stone House, built in 1822 by Judge Effingham Lawrence. Later owned by his grandson, Colonel Frederick Newbold Lawrence. Demolished in 1956.
Date: 1923
Subject: Dwellings
Type: black and white print; digital image
Identifier: aql:8607
Description: William L. Titus house (in 1860,) later the George Bouse house (in 1873.)