Bars (Drinking establishments) | Eugene L. Armbruster
  • See:
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 5 of 5.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 5 Results

    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last
    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: 1924
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25759
    Description: Augustus Bretoniere House - [other spellings: Bretonnier, Brettoniere] aka Dr. J. Glover House. Built in the 1850's (house on the left), and located at old no. 74 Queens Blvd., SW corner of 57th Ave., ... More
    Date: 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26127
    Description: Wyckoff House - The peak roofed section with porch on the left (north) was the home of Nicholas Wyckoff of Dry Harbor (not Nicholas Wyckoff of Bushwick). It was built late 18th Century, the part on ri ... More
    Date: April 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26086
    Description: Wyckoff House - Current address 74-02 through 74-10 Cooper Ave., on the SW corner of 74th St. The front section with the porch was built late 18th Century, and was the home of Nicholas Wyckoff of Dry ... More
    Date: 1922
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26055
    Description: Brugel's Corner - On the east side of Weirfield Street at the LIRR crossing (Old Manhattan Beach RR), between Wyckoff Ave. and Irving Ave. John F. Brugel operated the saloon and hotel at the turn of t ... More
    Date: 1922
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26010
    Description: Leibinger & Oehm Brewery - Former Leibinger and Oehm Brewery Saloon. It was founded 1887 by Philip Leibinger & Henry Oehm, and was also called the Ridgewood Brewery. This building at the NW corner Wyc ... More
    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last