Astoria (New York, N.Y.) | Eugene L. Armbruster
  • See:
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 15 of 17.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 17 Results

    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: March 9, 1931
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8863
    Description: Old frame house. Site is now part of Spirit Playground.
    Date: June 2, 1927
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:7991
    Description: Chapel of St. Athanasios. Also housed the Greek Archdiocese of North & South America.
    Date: 1935
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8808
    Description: Astoria Institute, built 1835. Used in 1930s as Parsonage for St. George Episcopal Church.
    Date: 1935
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9097
    Description: Astoria Institute, built 1835. Used in 1930s as Parsonage for St. George's Episcopal Church.
    Date: 1935
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8421
    Description: S. Morris house.
    Date: April, 1925
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8017
    Description: View of Shore Boulevard. The James S. Polhemus is on the right and the Abraham Polhemus house is on the left.
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9010
    Description: George Kouwenhoven farmhouse. William Leverich acquired this farm in 1732 and died in 1754. Harry P. Williams, who married into the Kouwenhoven family owned it in 1923.
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9001
    Description: Riker Mansion on Luyster Island. Print is very faded.
    Date: 1922
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8860
    Description: Rapelje Mansion. Built in 1790 by Jacobus Riker, whos daughter, Maria marries Cornelius Rapelje. Building was razed and the property is now part of the Astoria Houses.
    Date: 1920
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8351
    Description: Judge A.C. Monson house. Stone house built by Stephen A. Halsey in 1835. Later became PS #9. Building was razed and the property is now part of the Astoria Houses.
    Date: March 14, 1931
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:9153
    Description: Frame house on the Stevens estate.
    Date: March 13, 1931
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:7952
    Description: Double frame house.
    Date: March 13, 1931
    Subject: Dwellings
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8329
    Description: Judge A.C. Monson house. Stone house built by Stephen A. Halsey in 1835. Later became PS #9. Building was razed and the property is now part of the Astoria Houses.
    Date: March 13, 1931
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8848
    Description: St. George Protestant Episcopal Church.
    Date: March 13, 1931
    Type: black and white print; digital image
    Identifier: aql:8385
    Description: St. George Protestant Episcopal Church.