Factories | Newtown (Queens County, N.Y.)
  • See Also:
  • Showing items 1 - 6 of 6.

    Add to Quick Collection   All 6 Results

    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last
    Sort:
     Add All Items to Quick Collection
    Date: March 1923
    Subject: Dwellings | Factories
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26058
    Description: Flushing Avenue - S. Hebbard House (in 1852) on the west side Flushing Ave. north of Metropolitan Ave., just south of 53rd St. It was owned by Andrew Hutty Prior to 1849, S. Hebbard 1852, George H. Hu ... More
    Date: 1923
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26076
    Description: Flushing Avenue - View of Flushing Ave. near Metropolitan Ave. from across Troutman St. Large house with the cupola was built by George Todd, the Publisher & Postmaster circa 1890. Photo taken May 192 ... More
    Date: 1923
    Subject: Dwellings | Factories
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25671
    Description: Ludlow House & Durkee Plant - On the north side of Corona Ave. between Toledo St. (92nd St.) and Gay St. (93rd St.). Ludlow House was built by Samuel Fish of Newtown Village on the Commons Tract in 17 ... More
    Date: 1922
    Subject: Dwellings | Factories
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:26032
    Description: Flushing Avenue - S. Hebbard House (in 1852) on the west side Flushing Ave. north of Metropolitan Ave., just south of 53rd St. It was owned by Andrew Hutty Prior to 1849, S. Hebbard 1852, George H. Hu ... More
    Date: 1922
    Subject: Dwellings | Factories
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25600
    Description: Ludlow House & Durkee Plant - On the north side of Corona Ave. between Toledo St. (92nd St.) and Gay St. (93rd St.). The house was built in 1780 by Samuel Fish of Newtown Village, then owned by W. Car ... More
    Date: 1922
    Subject: Dwellings | Factories
    Type: Black and white photograph
    Identifier: aql:25645
    Description: Ludlow House & Durkee Plant - North side of Corona Ave., between 92nd St. and 93rd St. Ludlow House was built in 1780 by Samuel Fish of Newtown, then owned by W. Card in 1860, later Isaac C. Card; The ... More
    • First
    • Previous
    • 1
    • Next
    • Last